Sign up for Summer 2020!
The CEED Summer Nature Experience is a week-long nature program that engages children grades two to seven in hands-on learning, play and discovery in the great outdoors!
Led by our very own Ranger Eric Powers and his experienced and enthusiastic team, kids that attend the Summer Nature Experience will:
• Discover the small critters in our world: earthworms, slugs, insects
• Learn the differences between amphibians, reptiles, birds & mammals
• Meet & greet live animals
• Search for signs of wildlife in our environment, and maintain live animals in a marine tank and a vivarium!
• Learn about our local ecosystem through cool science experiments
• Discover how plants and animals live and work together
• Plant seeds & watch them grow
• Use a microscope to investigate our teeny-tiny plant & animal world
…and so much more!!
All you need to know.
Registration Deadline: June 15th 2020
Session One: July 13-17
Session Two: July 20-24
Session Three: July 27-31
Full Day: 9am-3:30pm
Half Day AM: 9am-12pm
Half Day PM: 12:30pm-3:30pm
Full Day: $350/session
Half Day (AM/PM): $185/session
*includes one free camp
t-shirt per session registered.
$20 sibling/multi-week discount
Use code: SUMMER20
• Bring a backpack, water bottle, towel and bag lunch (Full Day ONLY for lunch).
• Wear sunscreen, insect repellent and clothes suitable for outdoor exploration.
• We do get dirty! “Mud Day” and “Beach Day” will require a change of clothes.
• CEED Summer Nature Experience is rain or shine.
• Post-Morrow Foundation’s beautiful Bay Road property: the Morrow Homestead is situated along picturesque Beaver Dam Creek. The property boasts fields and forests, a newly constructed boardwalk, the charming Annex building and 4,000 feet of natural trails teaming with exploration opportunities!
What are parents saying?
Check out our testimonials below.
Alessia really loved it and is still talking about it throughout our trip to Italy. I really appreciated the staff’s extra attention in making her morning drop off less difficult. She felt confident and could enjoy herself knowing that mom would come back. She learned so much and is looking forward to next year!
Savannah had such an AMAZING time at the CEED Summer Nature Program. Every day was a new experience filled with adventure and exploration. The two week program gave Savannah the nature experience that no other summer camps were able to offer! The three “E”’s…EDUCATED, ENGAGED & ENXITED to LEARN. Thank you CEED for making this the highlight of Savannah’s Summer!
Please register for the CEED Summer Nature Experience using the online form below. Once you have registered, you will be redirected to a page with more information about completing the mandatory Health Form and other details about camp.
If you prefer to register via email or snail mail, please download the Summer Nature Experience Registration and Health Form (two separate PDFs). A completed Registration, payment and Health Form for each child registered must be submitted for the Summer Nature Experience registration to be considered complete. All completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or forms and check payment (check made out to CEED) can be mailed to:
CEED Summer Nature Experience
PO Box 295, Brookhaven, NY 11719
2020 Summer Nature Experience Refund & Exchange Policy: Refunds are available up to 30 days before the start of each session, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be made within 30 days of the start of the session unless a replacement can be found. If CEED cancels the program due to COVID-19 related concerns or for any other reason, refunds will be available with no administrative fee. Exchanging sessions is subject to availability.