Sign up for Summer 2020!
The CEED Summer Nature Experience is a week-long nature program that engages children grades two to seven in hands-on learning, play and discovery in the great outdoors! As we continue to monitor COVID-19, we remain hopeful that our summer program will still happen!
During this difficult time, we are invested more than ever to provide a safe haven for your child(ren) this summer. In an effort to remain flexible in these times of uncertainty, and to help make the decision to send your child(ren) to the CEED Summer Nature Experience an easy one:
- We are postponing payment for the CEED summer program until we are able to finalize program details. Once we have more clarity, we will email an invoice that can be paid online or returned with check payment.
- We have updated our Refund & Exchange Policy to provide FULL REFUNDS for ANY cancellation prior to the start of the program. No administrative fees will be applied.
Led by our very own Ranger Eric Powers and his experienced and enthusiastic team, kids that attend the Summer Nature Experience will:
• Discover the small critters in our world: earthworms, slugs, insects
• Learn the differences between amphibians, reptiles, birds & mammals
• Meet & greet live animals
• Search for signs of wildlife in our environment, and maintain live animals in a marine tank and a vivarium!
• Learn about our local ecosystem through cool science experiments
• Discover how plants and animals live and work together
• Plant seeds & watch them grow
• Use a microscope to investigate our teeny-tiny plant & animal world
…and so much more!!
All you need to know.
Register today! Payment is postponed. Risk-free cancellation.
Session One: July 13-17
Session Two: July 20-24
Session Three: July 27-31
Full Day: 9am-3:30pm
Half Day AM: 9am-12pm
Half Day PM: 12:30pm-3:30pm
Full Day: $350/session
Half Day (AM/PM): $185/session
*includes one free camp
t-shirt per session registered.
$20 sibling/multi-week discount
Use code: SUMMER20
• Bring a backpack, water bottle, towel and bag lunch (Full Day ONLY for lunch).
• Wear sunscreen, insect repellent and clothes suitable for outdoor exploration.
• We do get dirty! “Mud Day” and “Beach Day” will require a change of clothes.
• CEED Summer Nature Experience is rain or shine.
• Post-Morrow Foundation’s beautiful Bay Road property: the Morrow Homestead is situated along picturesque Beaver Dam Creek. The property boasts fields and forests, a newly constructed boardwalk, the charming Annex building and 4,000 feet of natural trails teaming with exploration opportunities!
What are parents saying?
Check out our testimonials below.
Alessia really loved it and is still talking about it throughout our trip to Italy. I really appreciated the staff’s extra attention in making her morning drop off less difficult. She felt confident and could enjoy herself knowing that mom would come back. She learned so much and is looking forward to next year!
Savannah had such an AMAZING time at the CEED Summer Nature Program. Every day was a new experience filled with adventure and exploration. The two week program gave Savannah the nature experience that no other summer camps were able to offer! The three “E”’s…EDUCATED, ENGAGED & EXCITED to LEARN. Thank you CEED for making this the highlight of Savannah’s Summer!
Payment is postponed. Risk-free cancellation.
Please register for the CEED Summer Nature Experience using the online form below. Once you have registered, you will be redirected to a page with more information about completing the mandatory Health Form and other details about camp.
As we continue to monitor COVID-19, we remain hopeful that our summer program will still happen! In an effort to remain flexible in these times of uncertainty, we have updated our refund policy to provide FULL refunds for ANY cancellation prior to the start of the program, and payment for the summer program will be postponed until we are able to finalize program details.
If you prefer to register via email or snail mail, please download the Summer Nature Experience Registration and Health Form (two separate PDFs). A completed Registration, and Health Form for each child registered must be submitted for the Summer Nature Experience registration to be considered complete. All completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com, and/or forms can be mailed to:
CEED Summer Nature Experience, PO Box 295, Brookhaven, NY 11719
Once the time comes to submit payment, we will email an invoice that can be paid online or returned with check payment to CEED. In addition, no child can attend this program without a completed Health Form, which must be downloaded and returned separately to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the mailing address above no later than 2 weeks before the start of the program session. CEED reserves the right to deny registration due to any safety concerns.
For any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us: 631-803-6780 or email@example.com.
2020 Summer Nature Experience Refund & Exchange Policy: In an effort to remain flexible in these times of uncertainty, we are waiving all administrative fees related to cancellation. CEED will provide full refunds for any cancellation made prior to the start of the summer program. Exchanging sessions is subject to availability, and not guaranteed.